Upgrading of Membership (Associate to Fellow)
1. Accomplished Application Form
2. Application Letter
Letter must be addressed to:
Raymund Andrew G. Ong, MD
Director, Committee on Membership and Credentials
3. Certificate of Fellowship/good standing from Philippine College of Surgeons/Subspecialty Society.
4. Submit 20 laparoscopic cases performed for the past two years with accompanying histopath report.
5. Five (5) un-edited video of Lap Chole performed (Follow the PALES standard 4-port technique in achieving the Critical View of Safety)
6. Submit five (5) names of PALES fellows with corresponding email addresses and hospital affiliation. (Names of FELLOWS must be coming from the chapter or from the Fellows practicing in the same area. If there are limited numbers of fellows from the area, submit names of fellows in neighboring provinces.)
7. Endorsement from Chapter (if any)
8. Two (2) ID pictures
NO APPLICATION FEE
INDUCTION FEE: Php 2,000
Deadline of submission: MARCH 15, 2019 (FRIDAY)